Canelle Design is a small, independent company based in North London specialising in pattern cutting and sample making for unique garments. We also have a high level of expertise in toile, and garment fitting and production. Our team is reliable and consistent, with employees that have worked in the fashion industry for over 20 years gaining skill and finesse.
We have individuals with experience in all areas of the industry to meet your needs to the very best quality, led by the Company Director Galina Kostova. Our professional team will provide you with made to measure garments and well-fitted patterns to the customer’s body. We have the skills to customize the fabric and detailing which will satisfy the most demanding customers whether it’s for your wedding or your fashion shows.
Click here for the website: Canelle Design LIMITED
Your members can benefit from working with us, because we deliver patterns and samples made with precision that satisfy every client’s personal needs. We have expertise in all areas of the industry and are very flexible with fittings, meetings and alterations.
2. Do you have a unique expertise with in your industry?
Our expertise lies in producing outstanding patterns. Our rigorous pattern making is accompanied by exceptional sample making. We work diligently, from the making of the toile throughout the entire process until our clients are satisfied with their final product.
3. Have you had any noteworthy Creative clients?
Some of our most noteworthy clients include:
• Hunter Boots: we created patterns and samples for their London Fashion Week Collection
• Chinti and Parker: we created patterns and samples for their seasonal collections
• Keji: we created all of the patterns and samples for their seasonal collections.
• Saloni: we created collection samples and some patterns.
• TROY London: we created patterns and samples for their seasonal collections.
4. Anything else that may be of interest to our Members?
We are equipped with a range of kit and machines that enable us to work with a range of different fabrics from silk to rubber.