An exciting opportunity for students who require work experience as part of their degree.
Suzie Turner specialises in making unique, couture pieces with the finest fabrics and intricate attention to detail for an international clientele.
This is an independent role in which you will illustrate our collection pieces and bespoke client illustrations.
All work placements are Monday to Friday, for a minimum of five months. Usual working hours are 9am - 6pm.
What you will learn / we will teach you:
* How to draw/paint a various of different fabrics and embellishment and embroidery
* How make sure a brands tone of voice is consistent through the illustrations
* How to show a clients personality through the illustrations
* How a bespoke couture presentations is put together
* How to work together in a close team and come to agreements on design decisions
* Design process from illustrations and sampling, to final couture piece
Skills / Experience:
* Studying Fashion/Illustration related studies
* Needs to be experienced in hand drawn/painted illustrations, we are flexible with the medium (watercolour, colour pencil, acrylic paint, digital etc).
* Willing to learn and take the time to perfect techniques/skills
Promoting our members throughout the industry, providing exciting job opportunities and supporting them with increased visibility and valuable advice to ensure their journey is a long and successful one.
Fashion Rider First Floor, Swan Buildings, Swan St, Manchester M4 5JQ