First class honours degree in Fashion BA (Hons), Manchester School of Art.
H&M (L.O.G.G WOMENSWEAR)| DESIGN ASSISTANT INTERN | JUNE 2018- SEPTEMBER 2018 Global, high-street chain based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Assisting in the designing and development of garments including dresses, blouses and jersey. Working alongside the print designers and buyers to discuss colour-ways and finishes appropriate to the L.O.G.G customer.
- Creating tech-packs of designs to be sent to factories for production. I received specialist training in Adobe Illustrator to benefit my ability to create flat sketches for tech-packs.
- Researching key garments and themes for upcoming seasons.
MATTY BOVAN | DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INTERN | JULY 2017- SEPTEMBER 2017
Upcoming womenswear designer showing with Fashion East.
- Constructing garments for A/W17 production for Selfridges and Matches Fashion, and show samples for S/S18.
- Textile development samples and working on the stand to create inspiration for garments.
- Assisting Matty Bovan and his team as he styled the looks for the S/S18 show.
- Working as a dresser at the S/S18 show at London Fashion Week.
CHRISTOPHER KANE | DESIGN INTERN | MARCH 2017-JULY 2017
Luxury ready-to-wear womenswear label based in London.
- Pattern cutting toiles and final garments for Resort 2018, including placement prints and symmetrical prints.
- Textile sampling including foiling tests, embroidery and embellishment samples.
- Assisting the designers and creative directors as they styled the looks for the Resort 2018 campaign.
Selected to showcase my work at Graduate Fashion Week by designers Holly Fulton and David Longshaw of Longshaw Ward.
2nd place in H&M live brief, leading to a three-month design internship in the womenswear department.
Graduate Fashion Week Catwalk 2018.
Manchester School of Art Graduate exhibition 2018.